Kawan is Hevea’s first colored toy and is a product of much thought and development. Using natural colors, Kawan encourages baby’s sensation of touch and stimulates the development of baby’s vision.
- 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC and BPA.
- Handpainted with natural plant pigments.
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- Patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums.
- The elasticity of the rubber makes it perfect to chew on.
- The color contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby's vision.
- Floats on water.
- The one-piece design has no cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in = very hygienic.
- 12 cm tall.
Kawan comes in a cute gift box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC®-certified paper.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard.
Handmade in Morocco.